BeYOND the cure - how it works
What we do? Offer access and/or resources to traditional mental & physical wellness programs to cancer survivors, caregiver and/or family.Private donations, sponsorships and local fundraising events fuel the funding. 100% of the fundraising is then aimed to provide access and care to those in need of financial support. How? The Roughwater Foundation has developed a strong referral resource program. These referral resource groups identify & qualify those in need . In turn, placed with one of our mental & physical wellness providers for support. Who are the mental & physical providers? The Roughwater Foundation has also developed a network of licensed professionals & therapists which meet our foundation criteria and have agreed to a standard payment rate. This network established to provide care to those identified & qualified by our Referral Resource Groups. The private donations, sponsorships & local fundraising by The Roughwater Foundation fuel the funding for the cost(s) associated of the providers care.
Business and/or Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities
1. Title Sponsorship ~ Corporate Title for the Event. Use of Roughwater Logo for event promotion. Opportunity for media coverage. Visibility with 100 participants and 25 corporate sponsors. Co-branding opportunities. Expo Space 20 x 20 Prime Location. VIP Passes of 1o Participant (s). K3 Dry bag & sponsorship goods. Logo prominently displayed on website active links, facebook, event signage (6 – 3’ x 5’), event posters, fliers and event t- shirts. $2,500 * special pricing for inaugural event Exclusive Offering
2. Presenting Sponsor ~ Presented by your company. Use of Roughwater Logo for event promotion. Opportunity for media coverage. Visibility with 100 participants and 25 corporate sponsors. Co-branding opportunities. Expo Space 10 x 20 Prime Location. VIP Passes 5 Participant (s). K3 Dry Bag & sponsorship goods. Logo prominently displayed on website active links, facebook, event signage (3-3’ x 5’), event posters, fliers, and event t-shirts. $1,500 * special pricing for inaugural event. Exclusive Offering
3. Platinum Sponsor ~ Use of Roughwater logo for event promotion. Opportunity for media coverage. Visibility to 100 participants and 25 corporate sponsors. Expo Space 10 x 10. VIP Passes for 2 participants. K3 Dry Bag & Sponsorship goods. Logo prominently displayed on website active links, facebook, event signage (1-3’x 5’). Event posters and fliers as well as event t-shirts. $750.00
4. Expo Vendor ~ Use of Roughwater Logo for Event Promotion -Expo Space 10 x 10 -K3 Dry Bag & Sponsorship Goods $500.00 plus product for silent auction or top three sponsorship prizes
5. Lifeboat and/or sponsor ship (s). $500 Signage on water (seadoo/boat) to encourage paddlers during the event. Same as #4 above. Signage in lieu of 10 x 10 booth Please note Title & Presenting Sponsors are exclusive for the inaugural event ~ ie- only one per. Title, Presenting & Platinum Sponsors will receive prime booth locations. All sponsors and vendors will be requested to donate product and/or giveaway for the prize, raffle and silent auction. All auction in support of The Roughwater Foundation. 100% volunteer, Approved 501 © (3)
For additional information regarding event sponsorship please contact Lisa Keogh at 469-236-0034 or email@example.com
Jump on board
paddle for a purpose!
GM ~ Partnership Relations:
GM ~ Sponsorship Relations:
GM ~ Communications & Media/Social Media:
Founder & CPA ~ Marc Lewis & Associates
Founder & CEO ~ Jeter Creative
Sr. Director ~ Sports Marketing, Hilton Hotel Corp.
COMMITTED TO MAKING A DIFFERENCE IN THE LIVES OF CANCER SURVIVORS AND THEIR FAMILIES
The Roughwater Foundation is a 501 (C) 3 tax-exempt organization. Your charitable sponsorship and/or donation is 100% tax deductible. Please retain your receipt as an official record and consult a tax professional as needed. EIN # 47-1013101
Checks can be made out to Roughwater Foundation and mailed to P.O. Box 262365, Plano, TX 75026.